What can you expect in a counselling session with Rochelle?
I will listen to your story. We can then identify the issues that are concerning you and work together to find ways to deal with them that suit you. I am based in Newcastle NSW and, if feasible, I can travel to your area. We can also talk by phone or Skype.
I specialise in the following areas
For Individuals and Groups
- Grief Counselling – Grief, Loss, & Bereavement Counselling, including loss of a beloved pet
- Cancer Counselling – for People Affected By & Living With Chronic Cancer
- Advance Care Planning & End-of-Life Planning
For Professional Practitioners
- Clinical Supervision for Health & Welfare Practitioners
- Education & Training for Health & Welfare Practitioners – in Grief, Loss, & Bereavement
Who can benefit?
I provide support, counselling, education and training workshops for
- Health and Welfare Practitioners
Types of sessions – by appointment
- Face-to- face in my Newcastle office
Rural outreach can be arranged
- Group sessions can be organised
Cost of sessions
Fees for sessions are set at affordable rates to take account of individual circumstances.
To discuss session costs, please phone or email me.
PayPal payments for telephone and Skype sessions.